728x90 AdSpace

Latest News
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday 7 March 2012

The Gallery - Light

I saw this weeks prompt for The Gallery that Tara has set over at Sticky Fingers, and went off to look through my photos, to find one took in that perfect light that all photographers long for, whilst I was flicking through photo after photo I was becoming increasingly aware of my obvious lack of skills when it comes to taking that great photo capturing the perfect natural light.

Then I opened up my holiday album, with all the photos taken last year at the end of August when we took a trip to Shell Island in Wales, we had the most amazing week, beautiful sunny weather,


 then on the last day it rained, it rained so hard, went dark and everyone retreated away from the beach in to their tents.


Then the light began to shine through the dark clouds, making everything turn a wonderful bluey grey colour, with a warmth to the air you only get after a good storm, we set off to the beach, I took loads of photos, and this one has become one of my all time favourite photos. I just love the feel of it, the light shinning through the dark clouds.



 Now make sure you pop over to The Gallery to see everyone elses photos.

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: The Gallery - Light Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blogs Tiền Ảo