728x90 AdSpace

Latest News
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday 8 February 2012

do you write lists?

I going to admit something, I am probably one of the most badly organised people there is, I simply coast from day to day managing to find time to fit everything in then wondering exactly how that happened, only to realise I have probably forgot half of the things I needed to get done.

I keep meaning to write a 'to do list' I have read several articles about managing your time and all offer words of wisdom, writing lists being the key to having organisation. Which is obviously where I have always gone wrong, I'm not much of a list writer, I have never wrote shopping lists, or holiday must pack lists, or general to do lists.

I am not sure what my evasion to lists is for, or where it stems from, I guess its because in an already over stretch time hungry day I reason that writing a list simply prevents me getting the things on the list done, or maybe writing down everything I want to get done on paper would just scare me too much and make me more frustrated when I don't get the things done.

I used to be pretty well organised as a school pupil, and I have managed to stumble through the past years of parenthood without messing up on too many occasions. (although my children may never forgive me for turning up to at least 2 friends parties at the wrong time!) I hope that I at least manage to remember the important things, but I am aware that my time management and organisation is lacking somewhat so maybe I will go off and write some lists!


  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: do you write lists? Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blogs Tiền Ảo