728x90 AdSpace

Latest News
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday 18 February 2012

be careful what you click

I received an email tonight from purebloggers.com stating that I had been invited to join their blogging community.

The email told me my blog, and it stated the correct blog address, had been liked on their site and I should go and take a look to increase my traffic, sell ad space and join other bloggers.

There was however something not quite right about the email, the email address it came from had an extra 's' on the end of bloggers(s) and the text of the email was very plain with out any formatting, so I was alittle dubious of this 'invite'


So what actually is purebloggers.com? I have had a google and a sniff around and it seems to be a bloggers network, a very new network with a similar format to facebook, it seems they are sending this email to everyone and anyone who has a blog...  I don't intend on joining just yet, as I am always dubious of this sort of thing.

Unfortunately where there are lots of good opportunities and groups and companies that may land in your inbox, there are just as many not so good ones. So always be careful what you click on.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: be careful what you click Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blogs Tiền Ảo