728x90 AdSpace

Latest News
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday 1 January 2012

Project 365!

A simple sentiment, one photo, taken everyday for a year!

Many many times I have pondered about starting this challenge as I watch friends begin it, some finish and I feel their pride when they have a beautiful compilation of photos to show for their effort, others don't manage to complete the full set.

It may seem a simple thing, but its not that easy taking a photo that you will want to share, want to look back on at the end of the year, each and every day. It is in deed a challenge.

Every other year I duck out thinking I would not be able to stick to it, but this year I am going to commit myself and give it my best.

So here is to 2012 and the start of my 365 challenge!

(and yes I am aware that it is a leap year but I can't get my head around calling it a 366 challenge so I'll start officially tomorrow!)

If you'd like to see my photos pease feel free to check out my 365 project tab at the top of the blog :)
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Project 365! Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blogs Tiền Ảo