728x90 AdSpace

Latest News
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday 1 September 2011

The Gallery - Animals

This weeks prompt for the Gallery, over at Sticky Fingers blog is Animals.

Well I could use one of thousand photos I have that fit this... so what to choose?

Tara asked us to think outside the box, so something other than our lovable pets, but I have just posted all my safari photos in my last post, so don't really want to post them again today.

So Jackson pips it here are some of my favourite photos of our wonderful boxer dog Jackson.

Here he is when we got him as a tiny little pup



and here are some more recent ones:





He is just the most amazing dog, he is loyal and so friendly, he adores the children and is never far from their sides, he is their best friend and they love each other so much.

Not to mention how cute he is, and the fact he just makes the best photograph subject!


Now for some other animal photos be sure to check out the Galley :)


  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: The Gallery - Animals Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blogs Tiền Ảo