728x90 AdSpace

Latest News
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday 9 October 2012

The change of seasons

I haven't taken many photos recently, and the ones I have seems to lack their sparkle, I returned from our boat trip over the summer, and I guess being back inside a house with not so much pretty things to photograph I lost my passion for it.

However this weekend just gone, I rectified that, me and Chloe went out into the local fields, and I took along my camera.


There is nothing nicer than the changing of season, the colours of Autumn to capture my creative side, I simply love the colours of the leaves at this time of year


Anyway here are a few of the photographs I took this weekend, hope you enjoy them.









  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: The change of seasons Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blogs Tiền Ảo