728x90 AdSpace

Latest News
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday 13 August 2011

K'nex Dinosaur Model Kit - Competition!

We're now into our 3rd month of toyologist toy testing fun! and what an amazing 3 months it has been! We are due our 3rd box of toys to test next week, and along with this I have another great competition for you all!



This month the prize is an amazing K'nex dinosaur model set worth £22.99
Link

"The K'Nex Dinosaurs 20 Model Building Set is packed with 326 parts to build a T-Rex, Brontosaurus, Pterodactyl and more. Then bring them to life with the motion-activated sound brick!"



This would be a lovely gift for any creative little mind.
To enter please popover to the Toys R us UK facebook page, and take a look at the ToyBox app,



which can be found on the left hand menu below their profile pic and contains all the great reviews by the toyologists, once you have taken a look come back here and let me know what you think in a comment below please also tel me your full name or twitter ID so I can contact you, or send me an email to Sarahdazjc@aol.com



I will also offer you an additional entry if you pop over to my facebook page here: This is me - Sarah mum of 3 and say hi :)



The winner will be drawn out of my hat on Monday 19th September at 6pm and I will contact the lucky winner asking for delivery details and a contact telephone number, if I am not provided with these details another winner may be picked.



Competition is open to the UK only



Good Luck







  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: K'nex Dinosaur Model Kit - Competition! Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blogs Tiền Ảo