728x90 AdSpace

Latest News
Powered by Blogger.
Friday 1 May 2015

Mikeys Roman Homework

If I was a Roman Gladiator

If I was a Roman solider I would fight in a big arena called a Colasseum. There are other big stadiums too these are called ampitheaters.

I would sometimes have to fight with animals but mainly with other people, the Romans didn't treat the animals well and so they are vicious and want to fight, we normally kill them before they kill us, but sometimes the animals kill other gladiators.

We have to fight because the people of Rome like to watch the fights, they think their gods also like fights.

I eat mainly bread and cheese for lunch and sometimes have to fight twice in a day.


and here is a picture he drew in paint on the computer

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Mikeys Roman Homework Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blogs Tiền Ảo