728x90 AdSpace

Latest News
Powered by Blogger.
Friday 4 January 2013

A talent...

Every child is so different, my three included, and each has their own strong points, Chloe by far is the most creative, the one always with  a piece of paper and pen in her hand, she has always been a doodler, a writer a creator. Never interested by much other than pens and pencils.

But just recently her talent seems to be spiralling constantly surprising me with the images she produces.


This morning she came over to me clutching her latest drawing.

I must say I think it is amazing!

wolves drawing by 9 year old child

If anyone has any ideas in ways to encourage her then please do let me know.


  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: A talent... Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blogs Tiền Ảo