728x90 AdSpace

Latest News
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday 23 November 2011

The Gallery - I'm proud of..

This weeks Tara over at Sticky Fingers has given us a great blog prompt of 'Something you're proud of'

I have sat n pondered this for the last half hour, I could go with the obvious things my children I am proud of them obviously, I am proud of how they coped when we had to move, leaving everything they knew behind, I'm proud of how they have made new friends and how they try there best (well most of the time) I'm proud of them for being themselves and being such great individual characters.


I'm proud of  how me and my other half have stuck together through good times and bad, I'm proud of my photos, my digital scrapbooks I make and yes I'm proud of this blog.

I'm proud of being apart of Homestart, being apart of something that is such a huge benefit to so many people.

 I guess you could say I'm proud of myself.


I don't have perfect hair, or good fashion sence, I don't wear makeup or earn thousands of pounds, but I try my best, I hope I'm instiling good morals in my children and creating memories for them to be happy with. I don't get things right all the time but thats fine too. Yes, I'm proud of just being myself - so this is my Gallery Picture this week...  me, as I am most days, no straightened hair, or posh clothes no fancy air brushing, just myself.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: The Gallery - I'm proud of.. Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blogs Tiền Ảo