728x90 AdSpace

Latest News
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday 12 October 2011

The Gallery - Inspirational People

When I saw this weeks gallery prompt my initial thought was, oh dear I have no photos of inspirational people, I have not traveled the world to see amazing people doing amazing things.

But today I went to the hospital with my Mum, as shes going through a really tough time of ill health at the moment, and right there in front of me were two truly inspirational people.

My Mum and My Dad, who have not always had things easy, but have always done their very best, who have always been there not only for each other but for anyone else too.


The fact they stay together through the most difficult times, support each other and carry on is so inspirational, so this post is dedicated to them. Thank you Mum and Dad, for being YOU!

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: The Gallery - Inspirational People Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blogs Tiền Ảo